ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Why are all these true believers so concerned with what one contrarian opinion has then? If you TRULY believe in the company you wouldn't pounce and attack someone who dares speak negatively! All this talk about putting me on ignore yet everyone is too fragile to, because they know I speak the truth.

With where the company is at, based on this report, the market cap should be closer to $30m, not $110m! Time will tell if (when) I'll be right.

Again, small bids trying to prop up the price artificially this morning. Its so obvious with the bid for 1,000 shares at $4 trying to gap up 20c from yesterdays close. He/she was successful, for about 7 minutes, then it was quickly sold into (maybe people had more time to digest this report). All one needs to have is trust that the market will eventually snuff this nonsense out.

@Hiro I only specifically reply to posters if they post with dignity - which not a single person has to me since commenting on this stock. Everyone here is too insecure to be able to respond without flaming and attacking me. Not a single poster here that doesn't worship the company - that certainly is measured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236