PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

With less than 32 million shares on issue that will make for a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    With less than 32 million shares on issue that will make for a very very impressive share price. I just thought I would look at soi for some of the local tech to guage just what this means and found APX over 100m, ALU 130m, APT 236m. Now i know these company's are in different stages compared to po3 but all going well we should not need to raise much more capital, and should be reporting similar revenues in the medium term. Apt reported 112m total income with a loss of 21.5m for the half year, has 7.6x soi than po3 and just touched $20 (again). APT is investing heavily in growth but this is something we need not worry about due to the 'intel inside' approach the company is taking. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236