ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Well found Adds....I dropped my iPad and jammed the button or could photograph it....
    although I haven’t researched the history of Empire in regards Yuinmery, from looking at the announcements, Empire focussed on this for years with a stream of excited announcements and multiple capital raisings. Then it all, went quiet .
    Interesting that Mandara/Brimstone are tucked away into this story too.

So Adds’ link is about RBR a South African labour hire company according to Hot Copper posts from this year . It seems that it had a little run from one cent or under late last year up to 1.7c in January and is currently sitting at 1c again.
    It sold its interest in the Mt Mcleay Project to Mandara for $400 grand ...final payment December 2015 .
    Interestingly Mandara also bought out the 40% interest in Penny’s Find in November 2015 so the entity was clearly cashed up at that stage . It paid $400 grand in total for the Penny’s Find ‘non core’ shares before moving on to buy the RBR Mt Mcleay project (adjacent to the Empire Yuinmery holding?)

As far as the Empire shareholders go there seems to be some real smoke and mirrors here in the year 2015 as these ‘non core shares ‘ in real terms cost shareholders a $600 grand cap raising.
    Ie the a cap raising supposedly for $500,000 to stay afloat and enter a barite JV (although a later - presumably true as it was uncorrected - announcement says it was $600,000 actually raised )..ended up buying Brimstone for $450,000 in June 2015 instead of pursuing barite in Angola. http://liongoldcorp.listedcompany.com/newsroom/20150603_173826_A78_AFYD9MB26KE215OQ.1.pdf
    Empire then by November 2015 had passed Brimstone to Mandara for $400,000 http://www.resourcesempire.com.au/docs/23112015 Empire Raises $400,000 in Sale of Non-Core Shares.pdf

....curious
    Last edited by sabine: 05/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.