ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Personally I ask myself the question why would a stock go down on good results. The last two Ann's have been positive and yet the SP goes down. In a normal world this wouldn't make sense. Therefore IMO the SP is being shaken as much as possible so someone can accumulate as many shares as possible on the cheap. I can only imagine that as the drilling program is finalised the SP will have a massive re rate. I personally believe that a minimum, post drilling, will be 5c PLUS allowing for average results, rather than the expected good grades.

However just as a general observation the gold price has been going down of late. As to whether it heads further south or north is up for some debate. Either way if you looked at how a lot of Gold stocks performed over the last week, most if not all took a beating.

GL and if you are in a negative position I would urge you not to do anything rash until the drill program is complete IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236