AGS 0.00% 17.0¢ alliance resources limited

Thankyou for your good wishes , I have had a run with a company...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thankyou for your good wishes , I have had a run with a company that has a " one man band " at the top that lacked the intuition to explore the ground they had , and seemed to attach failure .
    And of course a 20 to one consolidation in another that smashed me , but I recovered and learnt to always go to AGM's and meet those in charge when ever possible .
    The worst event I copped was after two years of proving up a large low grade copper /gold deposit the lease was rescinded by the PNG govt from pressure from AUST over the Kakoda track emotion , no compensation .Was only ' near" the lower end of the track , but no one would listen .
    Such is life.
    Just had a good pick with GTE , its early days there too .
    And just missed on KAI , sold a week before the Pilbara run .:-(
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236