EXC 0.00% 4.3¢ exterra resources limited

Tommorrow would be nice. Im happy to wait. I think the next few...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Tommorrow would be nice. Im happy to wait. I think the next few weeks / months are going to see a steady news flow. This is a strange stock. I am in it for the gold potential and to me it seems undervalued based on that alone. I guess until the deal is signed sealed and delevired the market wont react. Good lithium results would be the cherry on top though and i thought it would've provoked more interest. Been tempted to load up but i guess like everyone else going to wait and see what the next few weeks bring. Hopefully good news and plenty of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236