ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,317 Posts.
    re: Ann: First resource estimation for the Ga... Stretchie, i have come to the conclusion that this company Galilee Energy Limited does not exist. It is simply a figment of my imagination, some silly game my subconcious mind is playing with me when i log onto my Comsec account or the ASX and Hotcopper sites. Of course by association you and any others who care to frequent the GLL thread
    ( and the visits are very infrequent ) must also be part of this sick game my mind is playing on me.
    I say all of this because IT IS NOT POSSIBLE for a company to have $39.5m in cash, 9000km2 of csg prospective tenements and a rock solid farm in agreement with AGL and yet only have a market cap of $31m such as this non existent Galilee Energy company does in my crazy mind game. Never in the history of mankind has a company be so undervalued comparing market value to what they have.
    So ive come to the only logical conclusion :- that is GLL doesn't exist. Must be time to get up shortly, i hope the DOW was up big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236