RHY 8.57% 6.4¢ rhythm biosciences limited

ZacGold The Rhythm Prospectus, Figure 7, lays out the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    ZacGold

The Rhythm Prospectus, Figure 7, lays out the competitive landscape for  colorectal cancer screening. The Volition Nu.Q test is Protein based, per this diagram and also run on low-cost ELISA technology. So I am not so confident in your assertion ColoStat will be significantly cheaper.

Volition is also conducting large scale trials with various Universities. From their website re colorectal cancer screening trials "Interim results of a study of 4,800 symptomatic patients demonstrated a panel of 4 Nu.Q™ assays detected 81% of CRC at 78% specificity."

I am no expert (RHY is a punt for me) but I am concerned the Nu.Q™ high detection rates (especially with early stage cancer) is concerning compared to ColoStat. One thing we have on our side is the higher specificity of ColoStat (95%) compared to Nu.Q™.

Again I am no expert, so would appreciate discussion on the competitive landscape. I note the Spout8 report, whilst detailed, did not address competition from other prospective blood based - protein test competitors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.