ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Agree, though I actually find it quite funny in parts. Its all part of the punt in investing in a specie. You take your chances and only invest what youre willing to lose. Personally, As mentioned previously, Im surprised the stock slumped so dramatically, but don't think there were too many buyers and people were becoming impatient and were in a rush to reinvest elsewhere. So be it.

Also mentioned in email

"In Fraser Range we also have a great target for bulk style mineralisation. We need to do a little more data processing to put the x on a map and then get out to drill test the targets. We just can’t afford to waste money by rushing out and drilling every conductor or anomaly that we see. We have to refine them and rank them and only drill test those that really stand up to vigorous appraisal. If you look at the other Fraser Range explorers you will see many of them are now starting to propose geological models similar to the one that we put forward more than a year ago. I think people are starting to tire of only chasing massive sulphide bodies using EM which has led to too many disappointments. Those massive sulphides will be found, but they are the cherries on a much bigger cake and explorers must start finding the cakes first."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.