RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

I'm always questioning a suggestion like that from a trader,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I'm always questioning a suggestion like that from a trader, even if made in jest.

FWIW if I held RXL I would be VERY interested indeed on the next drill results, the diamond or RC drill which will be planned after the next set of assays from the current program.

Just out of interest, I hold AZS, and they share an office with RXL, and certain personnel: Brett Dickson is CFO of RXL and Company Secretary to AZS.

This is no accident.

They also have a JV with Teck, and the latter is currently exercising a back-in right after AZS made discoveries that Teck had overlooked. Teck are now conducting a drill program worth many millions.
    (I could go on, but I will stick to the similarities.)
    Teck is familiar with the geological expertise of both companies.

Ian Mulholland looks impressive to me. Apart from his experience and credentials, he's got an intelligent face. He looks like the kind of guy who wants to go it alone rather than make other companies wealthy. And you'd have to draw that conclusion as he's been MD of RXL since inception. Look at the big miners where he has managed projects from exploration to production. He wants to do the same.

Also Tony Rovira, MD of Azure was key geologist in the Jubilee Mines discovery of nickel. That was a colossal find. I expect each of them have made a LOT of money FOR the mining companies they have previously worked for, and now want to do it themselves. With obvious rewards for shareholders.

What I'm saying is these guys know eachother and obviously respect eachother.

This is where Brett Dickson comes in. His experience is impressive.

He's steered AZS and RXL to having survived the most difficult time when exploration stocks were on the nose. It's still tough for explorers.

The quality of personel in a company is really critical. You have to respect the management. You can only do that by talking to them and trying to understand what is happening at their end, and what motivates them. IMO.

The problem with exploration is it takes time, and patience. As Churchill says, paraphrasing: success is returning after failure with no reduction in enthusiasm.

I think that applies in mining if you have talent, and are in a prospective area.

It looks like Rox has had a difficult time for a while. That doesn't make them slouches as explorers. Far from it.

Anyone who wants to compare the two companies, I would suggest might be a good idea to get some clue of how Rox might mature. Because AZS has had a difficult time, and then started to make some excellent discoveries.

From time to time I check on Rox and see how it's going. Nobody scared me out of my AZS and I'd be wary of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory with RXL. Not when things are just getting very interesting!

JIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $57.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $38.48K 285.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77428 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 214871 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236