Around 100MT would be commercially viable at these grades IMO -...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Around 100MT would be commercially viable at these grades IMO - geos that I've spoken to have said this is about right

Given they are already at 27.7MT, they have a very good chance of making this a commercial mine, especially if you consider:-

- 100,000t of 8g/t gold not included in the JORC yet
    - Only top 400M of the system drilled so far
    - Potential depth down to 1200m
    - Probable follow up along strike is another 50-75MT

This is only on the one zone. There is potential for another 8-10 EH drill zones if you look at previous announcements, from what I understand.

This should again start making a move closer to 2c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236