re: Ann: Drillsearch Agrees to Acquire Ambass... Overall a good...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    re: Ann: Drillsearch Agrees to Acquire Ambass... Overall a good outcome for DLS.
    However, I still think DLS should have just made a hostile take over offer before AQO gave 50% of their tenement to Magnum, aka, NSE.

In any case, cannot change the past. Its a very prospective tenement and DLS would know very well what lies beneath the earth. Its a solid addition to the portfolio.

Very happy to see they did not offer cash. Total waste considering that there will be little work done for the next 18 months or so.

I think a few must have known that this was on the cards.. why else has DLS share price struggled so much.

AQO holders will do well, as DLS is only going to get bigger. Heaps of good news to come over the next 6-12 months. All upside for the AQO holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236