re: Ann: Drillsearch Agrees to Acquire Ambass... Oh well thought...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 218 Posts.
    re: Ann: Drillsearch Agrees to Acquire Ambass... Oh well thought it was a TO ..lol not bad since its scrip TO a lousy dilution .thank you for that ..market figured that out later it'l just be a minor dilution ..was hoping Aqo has got active traders ..once they're merged they can add to the dls sp spread.. Seems more a 500k daily volume company..so will just add a mere 100k daily volume..to dls sp .i dont expect TO over dls yet anyway.,i wouldnt complain but seems less likely ..i hold too so aint hating dls just realistic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236