re: Ann: Drillsearch Agrees to Acquire Ambass... m0ngy. Short...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    re: Ann: Drillsearch Agrees to Acquire Ambass... m0ngy. Short term, who knows. As I think its a good deal for DLS in the long term, perhaps 'short term' investors are moving on. DLS is traded quite heavily, so the drop does not surprise me. As I said above, lots of exciting developments to come for DLS.

g12m0 (Is that your opinion too?). I have to laugh, the market is worried about DLS being in a capital intensive sector. Ha. I hope they all have their reading glasses on. The Oil & Gas sector has always been capex intensive.

While I do get the gist of what you are saying, the Middleton plant was IMHO, fairly low capex, and considering that DLS will only be funding 1-2 of their planned gas plants fully, it should not be an issue. Especially if PEL 91 produces anywhere near its current production rates (I know you know this).

Surely the market should be happy DLS is also focusing on gas. Every broking house in Australia is shout Gas Gas Gas Boom! Everybody get onboard. I guess they are like the weather, changes mood in a heartbeat. Perhaps the market has forgotten that only recently Origin farmed into SXY tenements which are right near AQO tenement.

Anyway, consolidation in the Cooper Basin will continue to happen. Not many stocks left...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236