ESR 0.00% 1.4¢ estrella resources limited

From the activities report... Li is definitely still a GO.. 'POW...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    From the activities report... Li is definitely still a GO..

'POW approvals remain in place for the follow up drilling programs at Atomic Three and Inco Boundary . Although these programs were not executed during the quarter as initially intended, the Company intends to complete them in the first half of 2018.'

But on the Ni side of things, can anyone tell me how many holes were drilled at Olympic Dam and at the other spot by SIR before they found Ni? Then compare it to whats in the table in the updated Annt. Crazy to sell atm but thats just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236