ESR 0.00% 1.4¢ estrella resources limited

If a supposed holder dumped over Li preference to Ni then we...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    If a supposed holder dumped over Li preference to Ni then we should know either way who it was today.. this annt and folliw up annt was quite good i thought.. theyre cashed up and accelerating the drilling in the area.. this tells me they like very much what they see.. looking at the table in the annt theres some decent Ni hits.. also google the onsite Geo, he definitely has a strong history.. next results will be very interesting but a an awesome opportunity to top up at these sp levels..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236