ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 52 Posts.
    re: Ann: Drilling Recommences at Winjabbie Ea... Wow go away for awhile and she gets decimated... I've left a parcel in the bottom drawer and it doesn't look pretty at all. Looks like the mob isn't backing this one anymore.... Volatility in the companies share price definitely reflects signs of nervous investors and the lack of appetite for risk blanketing the market... Unfortunately it seems like the bigger picture has been lost....

The reason this junior got my attention is that IOCG mineralization had been identified in the immediate formation that we are currently drilling now. IHAD5 mineralized intercepts at 2 different levels an 4 times that which was discovered earlier at IHAD2 & IHAD3... We have mineralization, how big it is and where are the higher grades are? is the question. We are definitely up against headwinds at the moment but there is plenty of upside to this story if the drill program can prove that the already realized mineralization can be proved to be commercial.

Anyone still in touch with Hugh?

I've been a little disappointed that Pantheon has progress their drilling by now.. Would love to hear if anyone has gotten in touch with him to ask him some questions we would all like to know... Obviously this junior is still a speccy, but honestly it was close to converging on blue skies. Things haven't chaned too much since then, only one hole that obviously took the wind out of the sails. I'm happy with my position in this baby. I'm here because of the real potential to discover that diamond in the rough. Stay positive, in this climate you have to keep your wits about you. I just wanted to remind everyone the fundamentals to why xstrata got involved in the first place. It takes more then one hole to find something decent. Please DYOR! Good Luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.