ORN 6.25% 1.7¢ orion minerals ltd

re: Ann: Drilling Progress CE Prospect Fraser... good evening...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    re: Ann: Drilling Progress CE Prospect Fraser... good evening holders

i know this announcement came out last thursday and SP has duly fallen by close to 50% from its close on 26/2/14 but i just want to discuss a few things regarding ORN and this announcement, probably needed some time to consider this properly.

firstly, why did/have management go directly to RC drilling without any form of assay results from AC drilling, does this seem rushed???

secondly, if you are carrying out 2 RC holes, why announce you have hit graphitic shale in the first hole without any assay results, do you not wait till you have carried out the whole drilling program.
    they then mention they have carried out EM survey in this hole to test a secondary conductive zone and will know the significance of this zone when assay results received.
    why release this announcement then??
    almost like they where looking for the SP to drop??

thirdly, why then say a second hole is being drilled then going straight to Peninsula Prospect.
    have they dismissed the CE prospect from 1 hole??

fourthly, why mention the Thompson Nickel belt and that graphitic sediment can play a role in ore formation.
    the thompson nickel belt is huge, but the way management have almost dismissed the CE prospect why mention this huge deposit on the other side of the world???

i look at the way management have run their recent drilling and this last announcement and they just seem to be all over the place.
    to be honest i havnt investigated whether current management are experienced in the mining game but cant say they have covered themselves in glory in the recent past, just seem to be all over the shop imho only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.