if you have a look back to november last year, the price had...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    if you have a look back to november last year, the price had been in an intermediate downtrend. it then took off, moving back to the middle of the trend. then came back to test support, but ultimately continued up on its merry way. that was around the 1.20 mark. i'm relaxed. this is a sound business. i think there is systemic risk (i.e. global geopolitics/economy and its impact on crude, with DLS being tied to crude prices), but the stock itself, the business and the management itself, is quite sound

there may even be upside in being leveraged to crude prices, although i never like to talk about how stocks can benefit from the nasty things in life

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236