Morning Cabbie I freed some funds late last week, and am looking...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Morning Cabbie

I freed some funds late last week, and am looking for a new vehicle to deploy said funds into.

After owning DLS some time ago for a short period, I'm revisiting the stock, despite the stock now trading a higher levels compared to when I last owned it.

From my quick scan of the last few pages on the DLS thread, yours in the only dissenting voice I've come across, and note you have a 'sell' on the stock. Now, from what I can make out, DLS is shaping up as a fairly inexpensive, migh margin producer, with an expanding production profile over the next several years, selling into a market where oil prices are more than likely going to be, at least stable, and gas prices substantially higher.

Now I take the view that dissenting voices can sometimes add valuable insight into a stock that you won't hear from those who are 'sold' on the story, but I'm trying to get to the crux of the core reasons for your 'sell' position.

If you are able to briefly share your reasons before i 'take the plunge' I'd appreciate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236