invertaedva, I cannot see any reason why DLS offer would be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    invertaedva, I cannot see any reason why DLS offer would be 'reset' by anything Magnum Hunter does.

As for why the bidder statement is still in limbo. Well, I can only say read my last post again.

It would seem though that Magnum has a lot on its plate right now, with its SP down again today. Pretty significant drop from its highs.

It is interesting that Morgan Stanley is buying, but if you look at their average price, its around $0.35...
    They are just churning the shares and slowly accumulating. Interesting to watch this play out. Still happy if DLS just say bugger it, all, we cannot be stuffed with such a deal. So many opportunities, and not just in the Cooper Basin (which I think all the major players know, BPT, SXY & DLS). The Cooper basin has provided each of them a moat of production and revenue, it would be unwise of them to not be looking elsewhere for the best 'rocks' wherever they may be (within Australia of course).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236