Pbnewby, Thanks for that info. Why is it locked up with the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Pbnewby,

Thanks for that info.

Why is it locked up with the takeovers panel? Pure speculation, but it doesn't auger well for an all cash offer, as that is the simplest of arrangements. Whereas if Magnum is pursuing their previous strategy (share or cash facility), where there were several questions not answered about the cash facility in particular, this might explain why the Takeovers Panel is holding on to Magnum's bidders statement.

Interesting to see this morning that Morgan Stanley are still acquiring (via Mitsubishi). This does auger well for a cash offer as it makes sense to mop up as many shares below 38 cents on market before announcing a cash offer.

Magnum need to release their statement ASAP. I think the AQO directors only had to wait two weeks from the release of DLS revised offer to accept/reject. Whether that time period is 'reset' after Magnum release their own revised bid, I don't know.

So many questions, so few answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236