If you want to underplay the seriousness of the issue, that is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    If you want to underplay the seriousness of the issue, that is your prerogative Barney.

For my part, I will say what I have said from the very beginning: small shareholders were disadvantaged by the actions of the directors whose early acceptances effectively blocked a successful bid by Magnum, which at the time was at a significant premium to the DLS offer. The Takeover Panel agrees, and took the extreme measure of unwinding the directors' acceptances.

Whether this amounts to outright fraud/collusion, remains to be seen, especially without the full decision released yet. And it would be daft for me to contend such a thing. But in the mean time, I will use language that expresses my disgust without getting me into legal trouble. If you think being circumspect is being guarded and passive, too bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236