Sorry Cabbie I fail to see how DLS was dishonest in all this....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Sorry Cabbie I fail to see how DLS was dishonest in all this. They made an offer. Apart from that - they are dishonest how???? How so????

Second there was a maximum time limit to accept, didn't know there was a minimum.

Last this little hold up has only served to give AQO holders a little peep into the future, something that investors rarely get. Had this been finalised and MH was the winning bid AQO holders would be worse off.

That's what you get if you can only view life based on a dollar cost, you end up losing hey invertedva.

Highest price does not necessarily equal best deal.

As Spec said time will tell but it would seem to me that MH will have to make a two tiered increase in their bid. One to catch up to the DLS bid and another to go beyond that. For my mind accepting of the MH bid looks risky.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236