ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    All good invertedva happy to have a differing view, time will indeed tell what the final outcome will be.

As I said in one of my first posts after finding out about the attempted T/O, I am more than happy for DLS to walk away, as AQOs acreage is small and won't be drilled for another 18 months at the earliest. By then the Cooper Basin landscape will have likely changed dramatically.

To me the logical place for AQO holders who want exposure to the basin is to accept DLS bid (whatever it ends up being) as long as it is close to Magnums as their are no tax issues. Magnum can offer cash, but sometimes investors don't want cash nor U.S script that has just lost 30% of its value. Magnums SP does not look to be on a good trajectory either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236