Good call there invertedva. Presumably the directors will still...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Good call there invertedva.

Presumably the directors will still deem the DLS proposal superior and sell into it after 14 days unless there is a major increase in the MHR offer.

Current MHR offer is 31.2 cents vs DLS offer of 34.0 cents. MHR trading at an 8 month low.

My feeling is that the directors do not want MHR script even if the premium over DLS is significant. This is demonstrated by the fact that MHR bid was previously about 4 cents higher and the directors still went with DLS.

So I guess it hinges on whether Magnum Hunter can get $55 Million cash from its financiers.

For the record I'm not too concerned either way although I trust DLS management are doing the best by shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236