ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Interesting to have a look at Magnum Hunter financials etc. They only have ~$30 Million in cash so it doesn't look like a cash offer will be coming anytime soon to AQO holders.

They also have $850Million in debt mainly in notes with a 9.25% interest rate. Pretty amazing debt level of a company valued at only $1.5 Billion. They are also expected to post earnings this year of -65 cents per share. That is they are currently not profitable. I have read quite a bit about US shale and a number of companies gorging on debt and running massive losses. I've only had a brief look at Magnum Hunter and don't know the story but they appear to fit in this category.

The chart also looks a bit (triple) toppy. Would have been good to be offered shares when they were $3.50 but they are up 150% in the last 12 months.

Purely from an all around financial/growth/geographic perspective Drillsearch shares look more valuable. If AQO holders are just going to sell immediately in either case I guess it doesn't matter too much. Magnum Hunter aren't exactly a blue-chip though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236