IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Ann: Director Changes, 3X & 3Y and Change of registered address, page-47

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I don't know why you would even bother with this , there are plenty of ASX companies with directors that don't have the history these guys do.... The asset/project is a secondary vehicle to the okap group itself so there is no motivation to get it to produce or become viable just like all the other projects they have had.
    If they couldn't get a project up and cash positive during the mining/oil boom of which they had a good ten yrs to do so I don't like the chances of it getting done now.

DYOR ... you will be amazed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236