IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Hi MACCA, seeing IGS’ major holder, Dempsey Resources [Sage] no...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Hi MACCA, seeing IGS’ major holder, Dempsey Resources [Sage] no longer holds and have not supplied a form 605 and the top 3 holders have "just appeared" again without a 605 makes me wonder why no notices have been issued............ The imagination can run wild with this. Unless Sage explains where Dempsey’s shares have gone, how can anyone validate that Sage has no interest in IGS?

From memory The 605’s are due from the holders with in 3 days unless they forget they need to lodge them
    i.e. They have a good excuse [forgot] for not lodging them.

1 – You previously stated that Sage was misquoted in the press about owning IGS. From what I can make of it you are the only one that has refuted his press articles.

2 – IF Dempsey’s shares have been sold or transferred into an account that is not related to Sage then IGS’ major share holder, Dempsey Resources have bailed out, any ideas? If Sage has completely gone then isn’t that a vote of no confidence in IGS and the WG deal or just CFE business, but why did Sage say he bought IGS? The mind boggles with the possibilities.

3 – If Sage for some reason has sold or transferred them into accounts that are related in some way to him, then it begs the question, why? [Opening a whole potentially possible new can of worms]

4 - How did Jason Brewer end up at IGS? Was he asked or did someone place him there? Possibly Landau or Sage?

5 - It seems a bit of a coincidence that Sage announces he has bought IGS around the same time that the major holder disappears from the top 20 and 3 new holders appear at the top of the list and then Brewer just happens to show up. The potential possibilities are…………
    Last edited by MeToo: 06/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236