IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

T Farms? I love how it's not Landua that set it up. Oh but just...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    T Farms? I love how it's not Landua that set it up. Oh but just another part of the interrelated circle of friends.

Well here is the board of directors in International goldfields in 2008

EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN Antony William Paul Sage

NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS Timothy Paul Turner
    Michael George Povey (Range resources and Okap)

COMPANY SECRETARY Jane Flegg

Peter left Capelambert just before NKP.

All the others were actively company directors of Pete's other company's with Flegg directly related to Okap!!

Well blow me down if Sage and Flegg are not related here!

Under a Farm-In Agreement signed in 2006, we are earning a 15% interest in three “farms”, Hoepakrantz 291KT, Nooitverwacht 324KT and Eerste Geluk 327KT that comprise the “Tubatse Project”, by spending US$10 million (AUD$10.4 million) on exploration over a three year period that commenced in April 2007

Here is the really funny bit!

As at the date of this report USD$7.5m has been spent.

To date, the joint venture partnership have drilled a total of 30 diamond drill holes but importantly, for the purpose of the initial inferred resource referred to below, only 9 borehole assays were available for the Merensky reef and 14 boreholes for the purposes of the UG2

Making it $250,00.00 per hole.

From Con Court records.

Prior to the determination of the review proceedings Genorah was interdicted from prospecting or in any way exercising its prospecting rights 8 Section 104 of the Act below n 20.
    13 in respect of the farms pending the final determination of the challenge to the validity of the prospecting rights.
    judgment handed down on 18 November 2008

Oh my research is pretty in depth macca. I still have it all on file.

Tell me macca.

Did Sage and Flegg at International goldfields inform the market that an interdiction order had been placed on the T farms??????

Did peter at NKP inform the market that an interdiction order had been placed on the T Farms.

No???

The market only found out Dec 10 when the undisclosured SA con court took the rights away.

And when did International goldfields sell the 5% to NKP for $10m?? Oct 2009!! While there was an interdiction order in place!!

Who have the T farms now macca??

Mod's. I know macca will try and take this down. The relation with the above International goldfield. (Which changed it's name now along after the $10m.
    International petroleum. (IPO)
    These are and were the same directors as here. Sage and Flegg. (Pasts) And Jason Brewer who has just been appointed here.
    There is also an impairment of a $30,000 loan to IPO in the 2014-2015 Annual.

I believe the relationships are very reverent to this International goldfields and the patter of behavior repeated over many other companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236