DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

I was talking to a person who lives in WA and he said that DGX...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,400 Posts.
    I was talking to a person who lives in WA and he said that DGX reputation is not good- i said well if thats the case why are they winning all this work- he couldnt answer me so i concluded that he may have been burnt like a lot of people however it was their involvement in the Middle east in 2008 and GFC impact that sucked up all the money they had made previously- the market is still cautious and need results due to their past -

my take is that they are on the recovery and last financial proves that - hey also mentioned that the competitive nature of construction caused losses so winning these projects are great -however making money out of them is another. More importantly is the fact that DGX saved themselves from going under and did a sucessfull capital raising so all in all its still a risk until they grow their profit from these current and future projects- if they do this successfully then the market may respond however right now its still considered a risk and the ones that got burnt wont be back in a hurry leaving only new investors to take the plunge
    In terms of shareprice direction i think it will probably retrace to around 3.8c and consolidate for a while - not that i have a crystal ball but there is still a waiting period

hope this helps Schu
    Last edited by Schumacher: 23/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236