ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,400 Posts.
    Market support will come so perfect time to buy then- as this stock is definately Under the radar and making a comeback since the GFC
    When the market support does come it will be definately trading around 8c based on EPS earnings per share

when it comes back on the radar of instos it will fly and 4c will be a distant memory- just the mear fact that they will be looking at a full dividend for year end 2105 says it all

cheers and good luck - i will also be buying more and my developer contact has expressed a more favourable interest now that he has had time to digest - lots of forward contracts won so a steady stream of work and better profit margins with a booming apartment market starting to happen in WA suggests a positive future

not to mention we will get 20 million in cash in next 6-12 months is all good

cheers SCHU
    Last edited by Schumacher: 18/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236