DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

Ive just got off the phone with a property developer aquaintence...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,400 Posts.
    Ive just got off the phone with a property developer aquaintence and he tells me that the share price will move once the deal is solid- his advise is that if I believe the buyers will complete due dilligence and proceed then buy now as these prices dont represent or reflect the true deal in the process- price wise he agrees that with a PE multiple of 4 to 5 would give you a 20c value however allow for the lag in share price 8c is a fair price right now - interesting - i asked him if he would buy these shares and he said probably not until the deal was squeeky clean- he is risk adverse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236