ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Attention SER Management. My congratulations, If there was an Olympic Event for Report writing, your latest QR would win gold, silver and bronze. It is without question the best Clayton,s Report that I have read in years. Ask yourself: what is the purpose of the QR? If you have been keeping your share holders informed then little needs to be stated about events over the last quarter. Shareholders are interested in your plan details for the coming quarter(s). So a time based plan showing scheduled activities would be most welcomed. Yes I know that would allow your shareholders to judge your performance which may influence whether or not they contribute to the begging bowel.  BA (bl..dy annoyed)

R1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236