ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

So....They have a plan..Plus they are trying to lower costs at...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664

So....

They have a plan..

Plus they are trying to lower costs at their major asset, which I thought was already low cost.

A final debt facility will be locked in by... end of March.

Brad has indeed found things more difficult than he expected it would seem.

As the Dec Quarter has been and gone and the long stated date of actually re-structuring all the debt.

Without doubt the big fall in the oil price is a likely reason.

A bit unlucky, but.. perhaps they should have locked in huge amount of hedges when the POO was around $70?

I continue to watch and see if ELK can ever pull itself out of this rut.

Perhaps Grieve will improve enough to assist in the negotiations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236