IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Something seems to smell with that ann. But at least it is a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Something seems to smell with that ann. But at least it is a whole lot better than nothing!! Is't it?

As far as the Dec-2015 6 monthly goes
    I fail to see how events that happened after 31-Dec-2015 affects things that happened before 31-Dec-2015

"The Company has been unable to complete its half year accounts ((Dec-2015)) due to the uncertainty associated with the WinterGarden transaction and the timing of receipt of funds from its Santa Fe investment. With greater certainty on this the Company will now focus, as a priority, on completing and lodging these accounts."

I think that the above is "directors speak" for "we ain't got no money, but we cannot say that"

So there are 3 possibilities that I can think of. (Any other opinions?)

1 - They could have found something dodgy that happened pre 01-Jan-2016
    and are waiting for something??

2 - They might not have the money to pay for it?

3 - They might not be prepared to make the companies financial position public?

And another one!! Re: WG

"Not least the proposed changes to reverse takeovers that the ASX is proposing" appears to be one of the main reasons that they are saying the WG deal did not proceed, yer right, this deal should have been put to bed, if it was ever going to happen, well before the 31-May-2016 deals deadline.

Have the "ASX proposed changes" happened yet?
    And they made it sound like IGS pulled the pin on the WG deal?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236