ORN 0.00% 1.6¢ orion minerals ltd

Analysis-just my opinion-also I am an shareholder, with no...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 186 Posts.

Analysis-just my opinion-also I am an shareholder, with no connections to any companies. Maybe the South African government is about to allow mining rights/security over tenements. The current ownership structure being simplified. Prieska now being prepared for construction and satellite bodies/clusters beginning to be prepared for early cash flow ,with may be the 105 level.Copperton getting the chance after the apartheit era.-which was harshly treated by police and de klerk,also the mine closure,now given a chance for a better life.But to me the other jewel in the crown is Namaqua/disawell project area-particular the Jacomynspan area and I think the interest from Indepentence Group (igo) ,it could be another Bollinger,Nova deposit in the making-nickel, copper,gold and cobalt ? Masiqimame project area may be the future,it is all starting to get exciting now hopefully,Just my thoughts and congrats to management and all the people involved with the company maybe a brilliant year ahead. My last words are thatt may be the government will not allow a take over ,only JV`s,so orion stays as owner/operator/producer ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.