ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

It is rare you see a company that is: - fast growing -...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    It is rare you see a company that is:
    - fast growing
    - profitable
    - has an identifiable and tangible point of difference
    - high margins
    - easy expansion options,
    - cash in the bank...
    priced as resonantly as this one (that is ZNO - with what I estimate to be a forward PE estimate of around 20).

Hence I had a reasonably minor buy order in at 24c. Was a shame to see it went as low as 22.5c today (for what seems to be apparently no reason), however I'm more than happy to put this one in the bottom draw and see where we are in 5 years time... at the end of the day (ie 5 years time) a couple cents difference now probably won't matter much. And while it is in the bottom draw, I will be watching closely with great interest.
    Last edited by investor_jackson: 22/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236