ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Lou has just published his write-up on ZNO.... http://lousview.com.au/Trade_Ideas.php

I've also been taking a look at this over last the couple of days. First impressions are good. The product appears to have a competitive advantage, and the company already has a global footprint in the early stages of growth. I'm estimating a $2m PBT for FY18 which would put it on a forward PE of 22 at today's price.

The product has high margin, so it comes down to sales and also repeat sales / long term commercial supplier agreements etc. I see a lot of potential in places like hospitals, schools, care homes etc. All of those places will be high volume users, and will also tend to stick to one product and repeat order. Retail shoppers tend to chop and change brands more often, depending what's on special that week etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236