CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Well what a bunch of happy campers over here ,,lol
    All you bright and chirpy prospective CDB holders posting religiously over here really points to a bright future for CDB.
    Look at our new outstanding new prospective projects .

1/  First we have a ""waste to energy project ""a lot  of ex holders should have a good grasp of this concept considering the energy they waste posting and vexating on CDB  ,,,why not turn it into diesel !!

2/  What an outstanding opportunity this is for CDB !!,,SaaS in the gaming and transport sectors ,this could even benefit past holders of CDB  ,,imagine a gaming  App that  even ex CDB holders would be prepared to pay for ""Condor Blanco Minecraft"",,the global market would be massive

3/ Online Retail and Apparel ,,now this really ticks all the boxes ,this could  have a real spinoff for ex CDB holders .CDB could have a loyalty card that say for every $1000 ex holders have lost in CDB they would  get a 5 % discount on their  next purchase ,,that sounds pretty  generous.

I think we need also to congratulate CDB on their new welcoming and  inclusive  stance towards shareholders ,they are looking for feedback on these new potential acquisitions at [email protected] ,,,now i know some of you have a tendency  towards animosty in your dealings with CDB but i hope all feedback will be constructive and well mannered .............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236