CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 31,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    We are on our own mate...its a cruel game
    I really got this one wrong but imo it wasnt me that stuffed this one up as l know there is (was)huge potential here when it came back on...suppose highlights why we must spread our risk across the board
    Look l closed my factory a few years back mainly cause of china crap etc
    I got bored a few years back and thought why not re open and choose my hours what l want to do etc etc and now l am selling all over australia and flat out
    So really any excuses about slowdowns and crap dont cut it especially when the industry l am in l have to buy timber from new zealand cause aussies are to busy selling to china
    Enough said and gee whiz l pay myself 2000 a week can you imagine if l was on 400k a year what l could achieve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236