AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

Hi RAW and bb,Just finished up with Tino. Their was a few of us...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi RAW and bb,

Just finished up with Tino. Their was a few of us in the room and I must admitt we all left very comfortable with our investment in AQO.

Tino you see has been there and done that (Stuart PEtroleum). Lets just say he has a very good understanding of where the so called 'sweet spots' are in the Cooper Basin.

This is the first ever roadshow AQO have done so Im sure we are seeing some impressed investors picking up stock today. He still has a few more days to go with the roadshow so we may see even more buying IMO.

The impression I got of Tino was hes hitting the ground running. He's not interested in sitting around and waiting for it to happen. He's hell bent on getting value for all shareholders from the first well starting in May.

I really enjoyed his attitude and hunger towards where he expects AQO to be 6-12 months down the track.

He's running a very tight ship and has all the right intentions with the cash in the bank.

IMO we are sitting very well with the assets we have and IMO we soon could have a few established operators with one eye on us.

GL to all holders.

We could be the next BIG thing fingers crossed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.