ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Thanks cmon for adding your 2c, 4c + The comment on the scale of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks cmon for adding your 2c, 4c +

The comment on the scale of production was coming from a fundie's perspective. If the fund was positive on the oil price you would generally want to maximise that exposure and look for those companies who would benefit the most those that have a large production profile.

I see it in gold producers, if you are not a certain size its very difficult to get investment from instos.

Thanks for the comments on valuation, I have a headache from it all but it is good to be familiar with these metrics

Thanks Dan for the essay. If Brad can get Grieve up and running it will at least provide a proof of concept for the business plan going forward. If there is a large growth story then that is very attractive.

I'm trying to find another similar company to ELK to help the valuation process / discussion.

As for further acquisitions, when would the best time be for that? Once Grieve has reached production status?

Also I noticed the last CR was at 7.5c. If the SP is below this next month there may be an opportunity for some to pick up some cheaper shares as tax loss selling sometimes has an effect. 6c seems the floor looking at the chart.

Happy Easter everyone.

Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.