SER 9.09% 2.0¢ strategic energy resources limited

Well troy mate, $ 20 million IGV for the JORC in relation to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Well troy mate, $ 20 million IGV for the JORC in relation to Jardunup Sth mineral sands deposit , with most importantly waiting buyers ( no processing costs involved it would appear ) , the Saxby farmout , one would think a minimum 50 percent farmout , the ionic IPO, and with our IOCG permits in Sth Australia which have most recently been increased.

( while I don't believe in conspiracy theories , I am still somewhat perplexed why we haven't seen the St. Barbara's drill options in the permit we took up from them. ( even from their own files, which just somehow stop some two years ago )

Of course the big sleeper Beenup mineral sands, never JORCed.

I will leave a  SP  SER value  to others to nominate, though IMO, the current share price is way off SER's near term potential value.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236