ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Lol Bushblock...close on 9%! Definitely looks like there are changes ahead that may involve some ‘Empire building’ and I hope all you guys have the ride of your lives
    But although (now) I do expect the price to turn around I can’t buy even 10,000.
    Mental block, lock, stock and barrel

But I am curious as to in what direction Empire will be sent?
    And I (randomly) wonder if it was Dr Rouane who bought the Empire/FYI office early this year
    And about what’s going to happen to all those FYI shares...three months to go (November 28?) until Roland Hill exercises his option and buys Empire’s holding of 7 million FYI shares for 12c each or walks away from his $80 grand security. (FYI is currently 8c.)
    And Mr Sargent ....?
    And the ostensibly dissident shareholders..?
    And the new directors Brett Fraser and Christopher Banasik .....
    -whether there will be an increased connection with Silver Lake Resources due to Mr Banasik’s past connection and his wife’s substantial holding there.
    -whether the Empire Christmas Party will be drinking Gage Roads Beer due to Mr Fraser’s past connections there .....
    ...or whether Empire is heading back to Africa due to Mr Fraser’s connection with Cameroon/Congo focused Sundance Resources since April this year... https://au.investing.com/news/stock...rett-fraser-as-non-executive-director-1081162

It does all seem to have been substantially rearranged doesn’t it.
    I have some shares in Gage Roads ...I can toast the next stage as I watch what happens from the sidelines
    Good luck
    Last edited by sabine: 30/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.