ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Thanks guys! Perhaps I'm wasting my talents being a Boilermaker/Maintenance Coordinator :)

I honestly thought Brockman Resources would be one of my good investments ( I have few of those ) but to watch it going down the drain and not being my fault for a change is difficult to swallow.

If ASIC come back with nothing after this initial review, I will appeal their decision and get it looked at again! A part from stalking people, all I can do is rely on all of you to fight Wah Nam along side me. I'd hate for ASIC, Takeover panel etc to think I was just some one off whinger.

Honestly guys, if you can pick up the phone and inquire about Brockman Resources. You have nothing to lose except a few minutes of time...which is worth your investment.

I wont print the 08 number I rang today ( Misconduct & Breach Reporting ) but if anyone wants it, email me.

Have a good weekend all :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236