The million dollar question or $1.5 question is how much or how...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,494 Posts.
    The million dollar question or $1.5 question is how much or how little WNI assocaites have been buying.

They declared 56.58% on 13 jan. Just marginally more now. Not good for psychological warefare.

At some point, they will hit the critical brick wall where they just can't get anymore stock on the market as those (retail and instos) who have decided to hold aren't going to change their minds without a compelling reason. Just bear in mind the types who invest in BRM or buy BRM shares. The ones to turn a quick buck buying cheap in the $1.6 lull would have sold on market I would have thought. There are still retailers buying so it's not just WNI associates.

When I bought my recent parcels around $1.6, I don't recall there was much competition.

If they have lots of WNI associates shares, this is the moment to declare them for maximum effect. Maybe they will hold those in reserves until later on....who knows ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236