CTM 2.17% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

I love these conspiracy theories. I have several million heads...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I love these conspiracy theories. I have several million heads bought at .007 along with several over million heads and OB's that average slightly higher (but I've been a CTM holder on and off for 18 months). So seeing the state of the market, I dump some million shares throughout the day - probably along with others thinking like me. It only takes 10-20 others thinking like this to hold the price down - no need for big boys.

I might get more back at .007, but if I don't it helps me free carry what I do have while eliminating some risk due to the overweight CTM was on my portfolio. Once you see millions of $ worth of stock traded, maybe the 'big boys' have something to do with the price, other than that, this is normal market behaviour. This was a good announcement, but overall small caps market sentiment, and the fact that returns are still unknown - remember the sentence 'Simulus has the right to pull out at any time' - will never blow the wind hard enough to see a rapid revaluation. You need a bull market for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $205.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $206.0K 447.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5000 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236