ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    It sounds like Simulus ( as project manager) are going to set up a company in Brazil and reimburse CTM for costs etc.

One the JV is locked in, then it’s over to Simulus to deliver the project.

CTM will be pro rata liable for finance of 20%, plus 20% of the profits/upside/downside.

I have no doubt the project is going to get bigger over the next few months. Too many hints by CTM to think it’s not gonna happen. Having said that, nothing is over the line other than a term sheet.

The 007 line is looking pretty thin after today’s VWAP of nearly 008.

Ive got my fill on the MOB’s, and am giving the heads a right seeing to.

No problem with holding this for a while.

Interesting that Vale didn’t rate a mention today. Let’s hope we can prise out of their hands their Nico property next to ours. It’s starting to look like a bit of a wallflower.

The key CTM personnel are in long, which I like, but the register is quite open at present. I dont see any major impediment like there was at AVB with BlackRock and co orchestrating it’s takeover IMO, over a few years. But if anyone takes a position, then need to reassess.

Colour of the day was GREEN.

HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $205.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $206.0K 447.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5000 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236