CTM 2.17% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

O.k - I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt @Walsn and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    O.k - I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt @Walsn and give ya a thumbs for at least your initiative and enthusiasm - Plus I remember back to my first days posting on HC. So here's the thing. I've racked my brains to decode your post and try and find the connection you are bringing to our attention for the justification of an Announcement tomorrow - being 30th November ......and of course a Friday to boot which is always a great day for any TH. And you all know that this would be to let us all stew over the weekend ....and to tell a few friends about CTM and let the the pent up demand dictate the ramp up come Monday morning. Seen it many times before , and what's funny is it never looses its appeal or excitement . Kinda gets the adrenaline blood juices flowing - don't ya think ? ......

So apart from the fact there hasn't been a 30th November landing on a Friday since 2012..... and that Pink Floyd released ' The Wall ' in 1979 ...which of course might have some relevance to our Job at hand in clearing the overhead SP resistance - I basically cannot find a single connection .........EXCEPT for the amazing symmetry's to the one and only Mark Twain's Birthday !

So I've taken my top 5 Mark Twain quotes in honor of this day and his Memory of his words as applied to the Art of finance and investing. While reading them , we should all remember that when it came to money, he told the truth..... mainly.......

1. “THE SECRET OF GETTING AHEAD IS GETTING STARTED.”

2. “THERE ARE TWO TIMES IN A MAN'S LIFE WHEN HE SHOULD NOT SPECULATE: WHEN HE CAN'T AFFORD IT AND WHEN HE CAN...

3. “OCTOBER: THIS IS ONE OF THE PECULIARLY DANGEROUS MONTHS TO SPECULATE IN STOCKS. THE OTHERS ARE JULY, JANUARY, SEPTEMBER, APRIL, NOVEMBER, MAY, MARCH, JUNE, DECEMBER, AUGUST, AND FEBRUARY.”

4. “IT AIN'T WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT GETS YOU INTO TROUBLE. IT'S WHAT YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT JUST AIN'T SO.”

5. “CLIMATE IS WHAT WE EXPECT, WEATHER IS WHAT WE GET.”

So in keeping with the ' McDonalds ' theme - there is no doubt in my mind as an investor in CTM that we will be re-rated or ' Up Sized ' and then ' Super Sized ' on possibly a combination of its projects and / or ventures in the not to distant future. This is clearly my opinion of course and clearly not Financial Advice.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $205.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $206.0K 447.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5000 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236